7th January 2016, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

How to approach for internship programme in Advertising field?

I have completed my course in advertising and public relation. Now i am looking forward to do internship in advertising field. So tell me how should i approach for that?

15th February 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for internship programme in Advertising field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my course in advertising and public relation. Now i am looking forward to do internship in advertising field. So tell me how should i approach for that?

Candidates who want to do internships in advertising field can approach through their college training and placement department. They can also apply for internships through employee referral or directly (online/offline). They have to apply for internships with necessary documents like NOC, resume and covering letter. Advertising companies select students for internships based on merit and sometimes through the interview. Candidates can get very good practical industry exposure through internships. Candidates can also get help from their seniors and from internship portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?