3rd October 2015, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a good job in a core company after completion of mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I just want to know what I should have to read to get a good job in a core company???? especially for mechanical engineering.. Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer from everyone.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
3rd October 2015, 05:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job in a core company after completion of mechanical engineering?

It is nice to see looking forward to the necessities to achieve your goal. You can definitely get a job in the core sector with good preparation. Most of the core companies test the fundamental knowledge of the students with its applications. Hence you need to be strong at the fundamentals of mechanical engineering and the different applications. You should make the subjects which are at par with the job role offered as your strong point. Apart from these, you should be good at communication skill and general aptitude. You should attend as many recruitment drives as possible by you to increase your job scope and avail better offers. GATE is an important exam through which you can easily get job opportunity in core sector. SO you should prepare for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?