13th October 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?

Hello Everyone,
I have got selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive in one of the Anna University affiliated colleges. But my CGPA at the end of the 8th semester of B.E. is 6.3 which means second class according to the Anna University norms. Am I eligible or would they reject me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in CTS for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  2. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  4. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  6. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  7. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  9. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  10. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  11. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT madras after completion of MCA with 8.67 CGPA?
  13. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Whether Cognizant conducts off-campus drive for last year B.Tech passout candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for Cognizant job having 5 years gap after 12th?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
5th November 2015, 12:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have got selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive in one of the Anna University affiliated colleges. But my CGPA at the end of the 8th semester of B.E. is 6.3 which means second class according to the Anna University norms. Am I eligible or would they reject me?
Yes, you are eligible Cognizant recruitment.

CTS is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CTS is,

CTS= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for CTS recruitment.
23rd September 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?

I scored a cgpa of 6.4 in anna university and got placed in tech mahindra during placement am I still eligible to join the company or not
30th November 2021, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I had got offer letter as well as got doj from cognizat.
i have 6.25 cgpa in UG,but as per pune university conversion is 55%
so am i rejected or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?