26th July 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?

Hi,
This is Harshali. I have got selected for Tech Mahindra in an On-Campus drive last year and my joining was at Pune. Due to my family problem I was not able to join on the given date. I have the offer letter with me. Do I get a second chance for appearing Off-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  2. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  5. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  7. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  8. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  10. What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive if secured 63.23% in 10th and 47% in 12th being a BCA candidate?
  12. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  14. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  15. Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?
  16. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Drive for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Bangalore?
  18. Which one to select between Cognizant and Tech Mahindra?
31st July 2015, 11:33 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?

Yes of course. You are absolutely eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra off-campus interview. There is no doubt on that. If you don't join on that day, they will remove your name from joining list, and then later they will send an e-mail regarding that or they will call you to confirm whether you are going to join or not. So, don't worry about that. If you are wiling to apply for Off-campus drive then definitely you are eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra Campus Interview.
2nd August 2015, 09:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?

Hello friend...

***Nowadays there is a rule for almost all the private company that if you sit in the selection process for a company then you are not eligible for any requirement process within 6 months... After 6 months and you are eligible for that company...

***Since you attend the interview last year so you are eligible for the off campus in Tech Mahindra..

***The selection procedure is almost same as the previous year i.e written examination followed by interview...

So start preparing..

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?