30th March 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get one more chance if got rejected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Online Test?

Hi,
I am Durgeshwari. In last week, I have participated in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive. But I am not selected in the online test. Next, is there one more chance in this drive for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  2. Is Online Aptitude Test available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
  4. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  7. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. What is the aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off Campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Sample question papers of Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview Aptitude Test?
  10. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  11. Minimum required aggregate for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment?
  12. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  13. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  15. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  16. Recent Aptitude Question Papers of Tech Mahindra?
  17. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  18. Can I attend Tech-Mahindra On-Campus Drive if completed Intermediate in 3 years?
4th April 2016, 09:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get one more chance if got rejected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Online Test?

You have attended the off campus drive of Tech Mahindra last week. But unfortunately you are not selected in the online test. You want to know whether you are eligible for one more drive.

>>No, you are not eligible for the drive. It is the recruitment policy of the company that the student must not attend the recruitment drive of that company up to 6 month. It means that you are eligible for attending the off campus drive in Tech Mahindra after 6 month of the previous recruitment drive.

>>So in my opinion, you have to try for some other private companies such as TCS, Infosys etc.
23rd August 2018, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get one more chance if got rejected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Online Test?

I attended the interview a week ago in tech mahindra where I was not shortlisted after the online test at hi-tech city branch. I want to try for bahadurpally branch tech Mahindra. Can I attend?
3rd September 2018, 06:27 PM
ExactAnswer

Sorry! You are not eligible for the drive. It is the recruitment policy of the company that the student must not attend the recruitment drive of that company up to 6 month.
20th September 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 rounds of assessment and got mail for sending my documents for verification on sep 4th 2021 when will i get the offer letter.
29th November 2021, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What will be the next after fresher's assessment V4 round ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?