13th October 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech in IIT, NIT or Cochin University for ECE candidate with 393 marks in GATE?

Hi,
My GATE score is 393 marks in ECE stream. Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech in IIT/NIT/Cochin University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)?
  2. Cutoff marks of GATE of ECE for IIT and NIT? List of the books for GATE ECE?
  3. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  5. How to join IIT or NIT for M.Tech program in ECE?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  7. How much marks do I need in GATE exam? I want to study M.Tech course in IIT college
  8. Is there any possibility to get into any NIT after scoring 123 in GATE?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in NIT if scored 24.64 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  10. How much rank is needed to get in IIT or NIT after scoring 35 marks in GATE?
  11. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission to NIT or COEP(design) after GATE score of 393 and rank 7055?
  15. Can I get a seat in IIT or NIT Trichi after scoring 36 marks in GATE
  16. Streams available to study in M.Tech at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Number of seats available in all campuses of IIT? Last year cutoff rank in GATE to get admission for OC candidate?
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD in IISC, NIT or IIT if scored 22 marks in GATE?
  18. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
6th November 2015, 02:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in IIT, NIT or Cochin University for ECE candidate with 393 marks in GATE?

You have some chance of getting admission in a government engineering college if you are aiming for ECE stream. IIT and NIT will be a bit difficult for you if you are a general category candidate. Chances will be high if you are a reserved category candidate.

If we go by the previous cut off then for IITs this much marks is good for other stream but with this stream it will be an outside chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?