13th October 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for HCL and Syntel with 80% in MCA?

I have scored 61% in 10th, 83% in 12th, 59% in bca and 80% in mca. So tell me if i am eligible for HCL and Syntel?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  3. Which company should I join between HCL and SYNTEL?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  5. Syntel good or blacklisted company
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  7. Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunities of Syntel for MCA students? On what basis is MCA student tested in order to get into Syntel? Are B.Tech students given more importance then MCA students?
  9. Should i continue my job in HCL or go for MCA after completing BCA?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  12. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  13. Where can I get Syntel question papers? I am pursuing final year MCA
  14. When the interview is scheduled by HCL in Chennai and Bangalore for MCA candidate?
  15. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  17. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  18. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
13th October 2015, 09:16 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for HCL and Syntel with 80% in MCA?

Both HCL and Syntel companies are the top and best companies for job.

I want to you inform that you are eligible for HCL and Syntel with 80% in MCA

The applicant should hold graduation degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical, IT, or in Computer Application like BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT with a minimum of 60%.

The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Placement exam and Interview process
13th October 2015, 10:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

It is tricky question !!!

The majority of the students are facing eligibility criteria problem in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. Even, if you have obtained good marks in graduation and post-graduation and fail to obtained good marks in 10th and 12th then, it is big problem while appearing for campus placements. The majority of the companies are preferred minimum 60% marks in throughout their education.

As per your qualification, you are eligible to apply for Syntel. You are ineligible to apply for HCL.

HCL Eligibility:

-60% Marks in throughout your career.
-No standing backlogs.

Syntel Eligibility:

-55% Marks in throughout your career.
-No standing backlogs.
13th October 2015, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 61% in 10th, 83% in 12th, 59% in bca and 80% in mca. So tell me if i am eligible for HCL and Syntel?
You are eligible for Syntel but you are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL and Syntel are,

HCL= 65%

Syntel=50%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL and Syntel recruitment.

Process of HCL and Syntel recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
14th October 2015, 12:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, You are not eligible to appear in both HCL Recruitment process and Syntel recruitment processes. The minimum percentage criteria required to be eligible for appearing in HCL and Syntel Recruitment processes is "65% marks" throughout your academics. Since you have secured less than what is actually required, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in the selection processes of HCL and Syntel companies. The detailed Percentage criteria of both the companies are given below.

>> Minimum % required in 10th - 65% marks

>> Minimum % required in 12th - 65% marks

>> Minimum % required in Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) - 65% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?