14th November 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?

sir,
i have a one backlog in btech 3-2 sem.i have qualified the written test of syntel.ami eligible for the further rounds and will they place me in their company.i have 92%in 10th ,91.5% in 12th and 65% till now in btech so plz say me whether im eliigble for getting placed in syntel.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem if I get backlog during training at Syntel?
  2. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog?
  3. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  4. Specialty and benefits of getting job in Syntel? -- [New]
  5. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to register for Syntel being a candidate having secured 69% in 10th, 48.66% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  7. Is Syntel a good company to start my career?
  8. What should I do to get a job if I have 47% in 12th?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  10. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  11. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  12. Am I eligible for Syntel after B.Tech with 69% in 10th, 48.66% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  13. Syntel good or blacklisted company
  14. How can I apply for government job if I have 1 backlog in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  16. Previous 4 years Placement Papers of Syntel?
  17. What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?
  18. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
15th November 2014, 03:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have a one backlog in btech 3-2 sem.i have qualified the written test of syntel.ami eligible for the further rounds and will they place me in their company.i have 92%in 10th ,91.5% in 12th and 65% till now in btech so plz say me whether im eliigble for getting placed in syntel.
Yes, you are eligible for Suntel recruitment process.

Syntel is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Process of Syntel recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
29th October 2015, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 66% in 10th and 84% in inter and 60% till now in btech with 3 backlogs ,am I eligible to apply for job in syntel by on campus (2016)
7th June 2018, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

My friend Got placed in Syntel . He completed his Btech but he is waiting for the results of 3 of his back logs . Syntel gave a joining letter and gave him a joining date prior to his results . What should he do ? they are telling that the candidate should nt have any standing backlog . But he did nt get his results yet . Please suggest .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?