15th October 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?

Sir,
Can I pursue PhD in Marketing from IGNOU with 54.66% in MBA from same university? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  4. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  5. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  6. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  7. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  10. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Pune University for English postgraduate with 55% of IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. Can I study Part Time PhD being a PGDM(Marketing &Finance) postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?
  15. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  18. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
24th October 2015, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I pursue PhD in Marketing from IGNOU with 54.66% in MBA from same university? Please guide me.
You have completed MBA degree from IGNOU with 54.66% so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
24th October 2015, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?

As per the eligibility criteria general category candidates need 55% marks to apply for Ph.D admission. For reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks and they need 50% marks.

Hence, if you are general category candidate the you are not eligible for admission. Your only chance for admission will be when you belong to any of the reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?