31st October 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of diploma course? What are the opportunities available?

What should I do next after completion of diploma course? What are the opportunities available? Can someone please let me know the complete details on the same? What would be the next options which I can go for? Awaiting for the answer.

1st November 2015, 05:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma course? What are the opportunities available?

There are so many career opportunities available for you after completion of your diploma.

If you are interested in further education then you can go for the graduation in your current field.

You can go for the Bachelor of technology or Bachelor of engineering in your interested field.

However you can also go for the job just after completion of your diploma.

Some best options for you are :

** Junior Engineer / Melt In Northern Railway – New Delhi

** Government Job for Civil Engineering Assistant in Raigad Zilla Parishad

** Sarkari Naukri for Junior Engineer (Civil) in Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB),

** Junior Engineers Required in Delhi Technological University (DTU)
1st November 2015, 06:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma course? What are the opportunities available?

After completion of your Diploma course, you have two chances, one is to pursue your higher studies and the second one is to do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies after completion of your Diploma course, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc.. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do a job, you can find many job opportunities in provate and public sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?