10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow up? Which year I can enter in directly to do B.E after completion of diploma? Is it really good to do B.E after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in diploma?
  2. B.Tech admission procedure at Thapar University in lateral entry for Diploma Holders
  3. Admission criteria for Diploma holders to do engineering?
  4. Opportunities after completing Mechanical diploma course? Procedure for recruitment in Air Force, Navy for diploma holders?
  5. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA?
  6. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  7. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  8. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  11. Diploma holders are eligible for IIT-JEE exam?
  12. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  13. Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders in IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  17. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  18. Why diploma holders are not called as Engineers?
10th July 2015, 11:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?

To get admission in B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course. After completion of your B.E course, you can find many job opportunities in Private and Public sectors.
10th July 2015, 04:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?

After the completion of diploma, to get admission in B.E. course, you should appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, you can directly get admission in second year of B.E course. By completing this course, you can improve your job opportunities, because candidates who have completed their graduation will have more job opportunities, when compared to diploma holders.
10th July 2015, 10:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in BE after completing diploma, you have to apply for Lateral Entry admission in the desired college. You just have to visit the admission of the desired college and ask for admission form for Lateral Entry.
Some college take admission on the basis of entrance exams, whereas some college take admission on the basis of your marks in diploma.
Fill the admission form and submit it along with the required documents like your 10th and diploma mark sheet, Migration certificate etc.

You will get the admission directly in the 2ns year of B.E. course.

Yes, it is advised to do BE after diploma as most of the companies ask for graduation degree at the time of placements. Also you will get higher salary package after completing B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?