1st November 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join the Railway department?

What is the procedure followed to join the Railway department? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. I just want to get the job soon in the Railway Department.

Thanks!

30th November 2015, 09:01 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join the Railway department?

Recruitment actually depends on the qualification you possess. Railways intake candidates who have qualifications such as Engineering, Diploma, ITI etc.
RRB is the Railway Recruitment Board that notifies the exam and conducts the exam. There are many RRB's available in India and the posts allocated for different RRB's and anyone can apply any RRB.
Please check the notifications in the website http://www.rrb.gov.in
20th December 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join the Railway department?

Good evening sir,I've listened that after completion of intermediate or 12th, any person can apply for railways recruitment with terms and conditions. But sir by this procedure its station that graduation is compulsory. Please sir can you explain the correct procedure of this.
Thank you Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?