1st November 2015, 09:17 PM
sprabhu12

Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?

Hi,

I'm prabhu...I'm doing b.sc mathematics...I would like to do MCA in abroad..I have an average of 70% marks...will I get a chance to study in abroad for my marks? What is the minimum qualification required for studying in abroad? Can someone please clear my doubt?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics?
  3. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  7. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  8. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  10. How to study in abroad being an average commerce student?
  11. Am I eligible to go Abroad having 3 years gap in studies?
  12. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  13. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  14. Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  15. Am I eligible to study DGO in Abroad being a BAMS Doctor?
  16. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  17. What should I do to ensure that I will do my UG studies in abroad?
  18. Best course to study in abroad after 12th with 81% marks?

2nd November 2015, 03:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprabhu12 View Post
Hi,

I'm prabhu...I'm doing b.sc mathematics...I would like to do MCA in abroad..I have an average of 70% marks...will I get a chance to study in abroad for my marks? What is the minimum qualification required for studying in abroad? Can someone please clear my doubt?
Yes, you are eligible to study in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?