28th March 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualification required to study LLB?

Hello Sir,
What is the qualification and age
limit for doing LLB course?
I am interested to become a Lawyer.
Please help me to know about this.

30th March 2015, 08:01 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualification required to study LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
What is the qualification and age
limit for doing LLB course?
I am interested to become a Lawyer.
Please help me to know about this.
If you want to get admission in LL.B course then, you should have to apply for the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam. This exam is conducted for those aspirants who want to build their career as a Lawyer.

The fourteen National Law Universities conducts this exam every year for Undergraduate Programme and Post Graduate Programme.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates who want to apply for this exam should have completed at least their Higher Secondary or 10+2 or its equivalent from the recognized universities.

Candidates who are appearing for their 10+2 exam or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for undergraduate course but, they have to produce the passing certificate at the time of documents verification.

They should have secures at least 45% aggregate in their 10+2 or is equivalent. Relaxation applicable for SC/ST & PWD category candidates up to 5%.

Age of candidates should not exist 20 years on 1st July 2015.For SC/ST/PWD categories candidates, it should not exist 22 years.

You can check more details at here Click Here
23rd February 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. My name is Rashid I want to be a great judge of our country my question is what need qualification and age ? Give me good idea sir..
24th February 2017, 08:51 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Candidates who desirous to take admission in law colleges across India have to sit for entrance exams like CLAT,LSAT,etc. There are several other examinations that are conducted by universities to fill their seats available for LLB programme across India.

CLAT is most commonly preferred examination by any students who have passed their HSC. Examination helps to secure their admission in India in various National Law Universities. The examination is conducted by 17 different national universities every year. Examination is conducted in month of May.

Student must have to secure minimum 55% in HSC and 50% for SC/ST. Age limit should not be exceed 20 years of age and 22 years for reserved categories in any case.

Whereas, LSAT is examination for student who wish to take admission on universities worldwide. Examination is conducted one time in a year. Candidate must have to secure 45% minimum in 12th.
Examination held in month of MAY in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?