9th November 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration and fee for doing Internship in Mechanical field?

Sir,

I am Roshan Kumar studying b-tech mech. Currently in 2nd year. Please provide information about the duration and fee for doing internship training programme.

My email id- [email protected]
ph. No- 8426898704

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  2. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  3. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  4. Fee and duration of internship at CMC Ludhiana?
  5. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to get internship for design field of mechanical stream in Hyderabad?
  7. How to do internship after doing mechanical engineering if I am interested in Robotics field
  8. When the notification for Internship will be released by Tata Motors? How much fee they will charge?
  9. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  10. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering?
  11. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  12. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  13. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  14. Internship course fee and duration in CMC -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Mechanical companies for doing internship?
  16. What can I do for internship in 3rd semester of engineering? When interview should be taken? Actual duration of this internship?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
12th November 2015, 10:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration and fee for doing Internship in Mechanical field?

The duration as well as fee for internship training programme for Mechanical engineering students cannot be stated directly. This is because it depends on the below factors.

- The organization in which you want to pursue the course.
- The course or field in which you want to pursue training.

Hence you need to check this out with the organization in which you want to enroll.
Usually the duration is of one month or 45 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?