10th November 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Vocational Training in Manipal for Automobile students?

Sir,
How can I apply for Vocational Training in Manipal as I am a student of third year Automobile Engineering B.Tech course? I really want to apply for Training. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  5. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  6. How to apply for vocational training in BARC?
  7. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  8. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  11. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  12. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  13. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  15. List of Government affiliated companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
  17. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  18. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
7th September 2019, 05:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for Vocational Training in Manipal for Automobile students?

The procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Manipal for Automobile students is that you have to visit their official website www.manipal.edu. You will get there an option to applying now. You have to click on this option and fill all the details asked there. After some time they will call you or message you for further process.

Eligibility:

1. You must be 12th passed with physics, mathematics, and English as compulsory subject from any recognized board.
2. You should have citizenship of India.
3. The duration is 4 years.

Admission is done directly through the rank in the All India Manipal Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?