14th November 2015, 04:39 AM
Swatidash11

What is the eligibility criteria required to become educational officer by MPSC?

What is the eligibility criteria required to become educational officer by MPSC? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Just let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same. Awaiting for the reply.

14th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become educational officer by MPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatidash11 View Post
What is the eligibility criteria required to become educational officer by MPSC? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Just let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same. Awaiting for the reply.
MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted by the state of Maharashtra to recruit officers for the following posts:-
  • Deputy Collector
  • Deputy Superintendent of Police (DySP)
  • Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP)
  • Sub-registrar Cooperative Societies
  • Sales Tax Officer (STO)
  • Deputy Chief Executive Officer
  • Block Development Officer (BDO)
  • Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO)
  • Education Officer
  • Tahasildar
  • Nayab Tahasildar
  • Ttaluka Inspector of Land Records (TILR)
  • Mantralaya Section Officer
Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university to sit for this exam
  • If you are in the final year of your degree course then also you can apply for the Preliminary Exam.
  • The minimum age limit for this exam is 19 years and the upper age limit is 33 years.
Selection Procedure:-

The examination is conducted in three stages:
  • Preliminary Examination
  • Main Examination
  • Interview/Personality Test
Official Website:- http://www.mpsc.gov.in/
14th November 2015, 08:57 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become educational officer by MPSC?

MPSC stands for Maharastra Public service commission

Eligibility for MPSC :
1. You must complete degree in any stream from a recognised university.
2. The age limit for applying for IAS is 19- 33 years.
3. Even final year graduation candidates can apply.

Age relaxations:
1. The upper age relaxation provided for OBC is 3 years.
2. The upper age relaxation provided for SC/ST is 5 years.
5. The upper age relaxation for handicapped candidates is 12 years.
14th November 2015, 10:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatidash11 View Post
MPSC - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

The eligibility needed for applying for the MPSC exam are:

# You need to have a citizenship in India as per the nationality standard.

# Age criteria for the exam is that candidate should have 19-33 years for general category, and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as 3 years extra for OBC and for SC/ST 5 years extra.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the MPSC exam. Candidates are selected through 3 stages:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Interview

The preliminary exam consists of 2 papers namely Paper I & II. Paper I & II consists of objective type which is of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.

The main exam consist of 6 compulsory papers in 2 languages, Marathi and English (100 Marks each) and 4 General Studies (150 Marks each).

The Interview will be of 100 Marks.

To know more information check at http://www.mpsc.gov.in
15th November 2015, 07:12 PM
Mohit.Bansal

MPSC is acronym for Maharashtra Public Services Commission.

The exam is conducted by the government of Maharashtra for the various government posts in Maharashtra.

Candidates must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from recognised college or university.

Candidates appearing in their final year can also apply for the exam.

Candidates age should be within 19 years to 33 years.

There is also relaxation in upper age as per government rules.
15th November 2015, 11:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

MPSC means Maharastra Public service commission.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC:
1. You will need a graduation degree in any stream at a realised college or university.
2. Age limit for looking for IAS is actually 19 years- 33 years.
3. Final year graduating candidates can certainly apply.

Era relaxations:
1. The top age group relaxation offered for OBC is actually 36 months.
2. The top age group relaxation offered for SC/ST is actually 5 years.
5. The top age group relaxation for disabled candidates is actually 12 years.
15th November 2015, 11:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest, Engineering,Education etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the MPSC entrance exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age to apply for MPSC must be in between 19 years to 33 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is provided for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.

To get more details, candidate can visit the official website of MPSC:- www.mpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?