21st November 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Government or private jobs after completing MSW from KKSOU, Assam? What is the value of the certificate provided by KKHSO?

I am Bishnu Prasad Das, I am doing MSW now I am in 3rd semester, from KKSOU(this is a State open university of Assam). So I would like to know about the govt./pvt. job opportunity in Assam after completion of the course. Also let me know about the value of the certificate provide by KKHSO. And also provide the information about the Best NGO's in Assam. So that I can contact them.
Regards
Bishnu Das

27th January 2016, 07:17 PM
january2016

Default Re: Government or private jobs after completing MSW from KKSOU, Assam? What is the value of the certificate provided by KKHSO?

First of all let me tell you that, there are govt./pvt. job opportunity in Assam after completion of the course. And you can easily get it after your course completion.

There are the value of the certificate provide by KKHSO. These certificate can be useful in getting jobs especially in Assam. And if you want job in your hometown then what can be best than this.

You cannot get any private job with the help of any NGO, you need to apply for the job through job portal. NGO is completely different and they don't have to do with these companies and their placement drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?