25th December 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to contact Tech Mahindra for selection information?

Hi Friends,
I have attended Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive. I have completed Technical & HR interviews on the same day and the HR said to me that I will get an email within 10 to 15 days. But I did not get any email from Tech Mahindra upto now. How I can contact them regarding this?

27th January 2016, 01:55 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to contact Tech Mahindra for selection information?

Don't get dishearten, sometimes it takes time to the HR department to process the offer letter as well as joining letter. Even me too got the offer letter after 2 months of the interview even they told me that they will let me know in 10 days.

So, just wait for some more days, and meanwhile don't sit like this just try for other companies too, as one should not depend on a single source of placement. keep on trying till the time you did not get any news from any company.
One day you will get many offer letter at once :0

Meanwhile you can mail to the recruiting team, don't call them. The email address must be mentioned somewhere.
27th January 2016, 10:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to contact Tech Mahindra for selection information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have attended Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive. I have completed Technical & HR interviews on the same day and the HR said to me that I will get an email within 10 to 15 days. But I did not get any email from Tech Mahindra upto now. How I can contact them regarding this?
The aspirant has to contact them through email or through phone call. You can ask them whether you are selected or not and if selected when will you receive the offer letter. There is no issue in asking them for details. If you have any friend working in Tech Mahindra you can also get the details through them also. It is one of the big companies in India. The management is also nice. So you can contact them through phone or through email conversation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?