7th December 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Post graduation in USA after BDS in India? How to apply for universities and their scholarship program?

Hello!
I am doing my bds. Now am in 4th year. I will complete my under graduation in 2012. I am interested to do my post graduation in USA but I don’t know proper information regarding it. Can you help me out by giving me information about how to apply to universities over there and scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  2. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  3. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  5. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  6. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  7. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  8. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  9. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  10. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  11. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?
  13. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  14. How can I get scholarship to practice Dentistry in New Jersey? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. How much marks should I score to get full scholarship for doing MS graduation?
  16. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  17. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  18. What are the post graduation course to do after B.Sc?
21st March 2022, 01:07 AM
Nazish Naz

Default Re: Post graduation in USA after BDS in India? How to apply for universities and their scholarship program?

The Indian BDS or MDS degree ( actually any medical related degree) is not recognised in the US. If you want to open up a clinic, you have to first clear NBDE part 1 and part 2 exam, get admission into the DDS ( Doctor of Dental Surgery) course, get the degree, then only you can open the clinic in US. If you can bear the expenses, go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?