12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of Addis Ababa University studying my Architecture Graduation. I want to do my Post Graduation in USA. I want to apply for scholarship for studying there. Please help me to get scholarship. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study in abroad?
  2. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  4. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for BSc Biotech and BSc Agriculture in Bangalore/Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  7. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  9. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  11. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  12. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
  13. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  14. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  15. Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?
  16. Procedure to get scholarship to study Post Graduation in Oxford University?
  17. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  18. How can I get post graduate scholarship in Economics to study in United Kingdom?
6th April 2023, 06:47 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?

There are several ways to apply for scholarships to study post-graduation in the USA. Here are some steps that you can follow:

1. Research and identify the universities and programs that you are interested in. Check their websites to find out if they offer scholarships for international students.

2. Check with your university's international office or career center to see if they have any information on scholarships for studying in the USA.

3. Look for external scholarship providers. There are several organizations that offer scholarships for international students to study in the USA. Some of these include Fulbright, Rotary International, and the World Bank.

4. Prepare your application materials. Most scholarship applications will require you to submit transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and sometimes a research proposal.

5. Submit your application by the deadline. Make sure to carefully follow the instructions and provide all the required information.

6. Follow up on your application. After submitting your application, you may need to follow up with the scholarship provider to check on the status of your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?