9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I study English Literature in Abroad if belongs to a poor family?

Hello,
How can I learn English Literature in Abroad? I am living in a poor family and I can't continue my study with money but I want to become a Literarian. I really want learn English Literature in Abroad. Can you suggest me and help me regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Abroad with Financial Assistance if belongs to a poor family?
  2. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  3. What should I do to study English Literature in Abroad being B.A. student?
  4. What are the things need to be concentrate to study PG M.A in English literature in abroad?
  5. How can I complete my education if I belongs to a poor family?
  6. Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK) -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  8. How can I do MS in Abroad if belong to a poor family?
  9. How many students will attend for GRE exam and how many will get seat in India to study abroad?
  10. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad being a poor candidate?
  12. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  13. Prospect available in Abroad after MA in English Literature? What are avenues for further studies?
  14. Top 10 universities offering Master's Degree in Abroad for English Literature graduate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  18. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
12th December 2015, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study English Literature in Abroad if belongs to a poor family?

There are two options which can help you in pursuing English Literature studies in abroad.

- Opt for education loan which can meet the expense of the majority of the course.
- Try to perform well in the academics or extra curricular activities or entrance exams to get scholarships.
- Opt for part time job during the course to meet some part of the expense of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?