9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA in USA for a Production Engineer who has 8 years of experience in Dubai?

Sir,
I have 8 years of experience as a Production Engineer in Dubai. I have completed my B.E. Now I want to study MBA in USA. Can you tell me the requirements which necessary for this?

12th December 2015, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA in USA for a Production Engineer who has 8 years of experience in Dubai?

To get admission for pursuing MBA course in US universities being a Production Engineer, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in US universities.
12th December 2015, 10:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA in USA for a Production Engineer who has 8 years of experience in Dubai?

Requirements to study MBA in USA are :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the universities in USA take admission.
- Most of the US universities take admission on the basis of GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS.
- You also need a good resume and strong statement of purpose as these are important parameters in the selection process for admission.
- Having work experience is of great benefit.
- Most of the universities also take interviews (telephonic or Skype) which is also an important criteria in the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?