9th May 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for 3rd standard in sathyasai puttaparthi school?

My son is going to 3rd standard. How to get admission in Parthi school. I am a single mother. Please help me to get admission in Swamis school. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

28th May 2017, 01:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 3rd standard in sathyasai puttaparthi school?

You can get admission for your son in class 3 in Shri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, by filling admission form and submitting it to the school office with other required documents such as date of birth certificate, result of previous class, transfer certificate, candidate's photocopy, etc.After that he have to appear for admission test conducted by the school.
Also your son's age should be within 7 1/2 years to 8 1/2 years as on 30th september of the year in which the admission is sought.Again he/she must have completed 2nd standard from a recognized board.

For more information, I have linked the official website of the school:
http://www.ssshss.edu.in/index.php
19th February 2019, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 3rd standard in sathyasai puttaparthi school?

When is admission entrance exam for(boy) the fourth standard and 1st standard students??
18th April 2023, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Namaskaram,

My relative girl studying 2nd standard exam completed she last her mother one year back and father is handicap please help her please give admission in Swamy school How to get admission in Parthi school. Please help me to get admission in Swamis school. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?