13th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?

Respected Sir,
I am doing BDS in Kolkata. I want to practice my BDS in Abroad. Can you tell me that I can practice my BDS in Abroad? Is it possible? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  2. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  3. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  4. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course should I do to get licence for Ultrasonography practice in India or Abroad?
  6. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  7. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  8. What are the benefits of BDS in India and Abroad?
  9. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  10. How to get settled in abroad after completing BDS and have my own clinic with 3 years of clinical experience?
  11. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  12. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  13. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  14. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  16. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  17. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  18. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS?
20th February 2018, 11:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing BDS in Kolkata. I want to practice my BDS in Abroad. Can you tell me that I can practice my BDS in Abroad? Is it possible? Please reply as soon as possible.

It is possible to practice in abroad countries after completion of BDS. BDS Candidates can practice in countries like Singapore, Arab countries, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Candidates have to clear the licensing examinations in each country to get a license to practice. Candidates can also work as Dentist in Canada after clearing the licensing examination. Apart from the licensing examination, candidates have to clear the English language test either TOEFL or IELTS for working in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?