14th December 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI?

Hi sir my name is prashanth I have completed diploma in ITI. After that how should I join in 2nd year? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

15th December 2015, 05:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI?

You will definitely get admission in second year of your graduation after completion of your diploma. There are many institutes which offer direct admission in second year without any entrance exam. But for getting admission in well reputed college you must have to appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam. Try to score more than 65% in your entrance exam for getting admission in good ranked college. You have to participate the counseling after declaration of LEET result ad make choices for the good colleges first. After the counseling result you will get the college as per your rank in the LEET.
15th December 2015, 05:39 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Your query is not quite clear but as far as I can understand, you want to know information that how you can join second year of bachelor's degree after completion of Diploma. This is possible through Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

LEET is conducted for diploma holders to take admission in bachelor's degree. Diploma candidates must have 60% or more marks to apply for this exam. Candidates who clear this exam get direct admission in second year of bachelor' degree in technology.

You can also apply for JELET exam of West Bengal.
15th December 2015, 01:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course after completing diploma from a recognised university.

To join B.tech course you need to qualify in LEET examination conducted by various state government and private university. To appear in examination required eligibility is candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised university with at least 60% aggregate.

The application form for LEET examination is released in month of April and May every year.
15th December 2015, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Being an ITI holder you can get admission in diploma in engineering through polytechnic entrance exam through lateral entry. Just apply as a diploma ITI holder in the application form.

You have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the state technical directorate. If you perform well then you will surely get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
15th December 2015, 06:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your ITI course, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course from any recognised institution are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. To get admission in second year of three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
22nd January 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter first year.Now I have interested in diploma,Is there any chance to direct join in second year
6th January 2022, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

How can i join degree after completion of diploma 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?