16th December 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in private company being an unemployed?

Well sir I want to job in private company because I am unemployed so you should counsel me for any job. So you kindly grant me your advise. Thanking you.

18th December 2015, 10:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get job in private company being an unemployed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well sir I want to job in private company because I am unemployed so you should counsel me for any job. So you kindly grant me your advise. Thanking you.
You can join in many private companies with a graduation. You can join in Marketing Industry, Retail sector, Manufacturing industry, BPOs, Automobile industry, sales, Banking industry etc.

- You can work as voice process associate, Non voice process associate, Clerks, Probationary officer, Trainee officer, Sales executive, marketing officer, Retail sales officer, Business Development executive, Teacher, Data entry operator, Medical coder, Graduate Trainee etc.

- You can check the job details in the newspapers and in the job portals. You can find the job and apply for a suitable job through online.
If shortlisted the company will call you for an aptitude test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?