8th November 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study abroad with GATE scorecard? Tips for preparation?

good morning experts !

i jst want know that what is the
best way to get a good score in gate examination..
presently i am in pursuing b-tech in 3rd year..
please share some tips........can i go abroad with gate score?????

9th November 2014, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study abroad with GATE scorecard? Tips for preparation?

No, you cannot study in Abroad with the help of GATE score. The GATE examination score is valid only in India for getting admission in M.Tech course. Even many of the companies recruit candidates who have good score in GATE examination. To score good marks or rank in GATE examination, I suggest you to take coaching from recognised coaching institutes like GATE Academy, Visu Academy, etc. The validity of GATE score is 3 years.

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in abroad, then, you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations for getting admission in foreign universities. The validity of GRE score is 5 years and the validity of TOEFL or IELTS score is 2 years.

Preparation Tips :-
1. First step to start GATE preparation is selection of a good coaching center.

2. Start your preparation from B.Tech third year, so, that you can save time and you can appear for GATE exam in your B.Tech fourth year.

3. Prepare a proper schedule in order that you can practice the entire syllabus.

4. Refer previous years question papers and practice Model papers, so, that you can test your level of preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?