1st July 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?

Hello,
I got job in HCL Technologies and they will paying me good salary. But I have a dream to go Abroad for job. I want to know that HCL Technologies is a Multinational Company? I can get any opportunity to work in Abroad?

2nd July 2015, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I got job in HCL Technologies and they will paying me good salary. But I have a dream to go Abroad for job. I want to know that HCL Technologies is a Multinational Company? I can get any opportunity to work in Abroad?
Yes, HCL is a multinational company.

You can get opportunity to work in Abroad.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

HCL= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
22nd July 2021, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?

Same question I have. I want to study in US does HCL help us like I can and work there or any facilities?
22nd July 2021, 05:52 PM
Roja Meka

Same question for me. If I want to study Masters in US does HCL Help or any facilities are there ?
8th December 2022, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

i am from nepal & i have done my schooling and high school from nepal and i did my B.tech CSE in india can i get chance to work in hcl?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?