6th July 2012, 01:34 AM
salwa ar

Procedure for genetic engineering entrance exam? Is it a separate from medical entrance exam?

what are the procedures for genetical engineering entrance exam ..???
is it separate from medical entrance exam..???
please reply....thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any separate exam for AFMC and AIIMS? Which all medical entrance tests can be answered?
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. Which entrance to give in order to do PG Medical Genetic Course?
  5. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  7. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  8. Which entrance exam is compulsory for admission in genetic engineering after 12th exam?
  9. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. Can I attend KEAM medical entrance exam without attending the engineering entrance exam?
  11. For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering
  12. Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope?
  13. What should I do to get admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  14. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  15. Is it possible to do Genetic Engineering after the completion of 10+2 (Medical)?
  16. Which course should I opt after 12th? I am a 12th standard student
  17. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
6th July 2012, 08:18 AM
ankur bana

Default Re: Procedure for genetic engineering entrance exam? Is it a separate from medical entrance exam?

hi,
i want to tell you that if you have pcm group in 12th then you perfered engineering stream...because engineering stream wants p.c.m. group in 12th
now if you have pcb group then go for medical stream...both are different....and both's work are also differ
7th July 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for genetic engineering entrance exam? Is it a separate from medical entrance exam?

if you are interested for genetics then you must go through biotechnology.it not exactly related to medical entrance but a part of it & separate exams are for this.you first contact your bio lecture,then go to near by university to know your entry procedure according state & yours requirement.
13th July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam need for genetic engineering and colleges in pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?