27th December 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for PSU jobs through gate score?

I will give GATE exam next year. After that i want to get a job in PSUs on the basis of that gate score. So tell me what is the procedure to apply in PSUs through gate score?

28th December 2015, 06:33 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How to apply for PSU jobs through gate score?

If you get good marks in GATE you will be directly get entry into PSU without any entrance examination.

For direct entry you must be i the top 100.
If you are not among top 100 then only you have to give PSU entrance and based on GATE you will be selected.

After taking GATE, go and apply for the PSU. After result declaration of GATE, you will be called by PSU for further round.
28th December 2015, 07:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PSU jobs through gate score?

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertakings. Some of examples of PSUs are NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc. Generally notification for jobs in various PSUs is released after second month of every year.

Some PSU release once GATE exam is conducted and some even before it. What you need to do to apply is to visit that PSU in which you are interested and if notification is out, you can apply for it. Once GATE exam result is out, PSU declare GATE rank below which candidates will be called for further recruitment process.

If you rank is well within requirement of PSUs, you will called for interview otherwise not. So keep visiting official websites of PSUs in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?