30th March 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate

Hello,
I have done B.Tech with Electrical Engineering and I want to do a government job after completing my B.Tech and for that I have to do coaching. So please help me and give me details about the government exams which I can give after my B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate -- [New]
  2. List of Government recruitment exams for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  3. List of government job exams?
  4. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  5. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?
  6. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Government recruitment exams for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  9. How to make my career after completing graduation with 54%?
  10. What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation
  11. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  12. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  13. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  14. Eligibility criteria, age limit and date of Bihar Public Service Commission exam?
  15. How many colleges in Gujarat take admission on the basis of AIEEE?
  16. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
  18. What should I study further to join Indian Police Service after 10th standard?
3rd April 2015, 08:09 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate

See there are many Government entrance exams for JObs based on Graduation as Qualification .

~ As an B.tech graduate you can apply for the GATE exam . If you get Good rank in gate exam , then you are eligible for the Interview in many Government companies like ,
Bhel
Isro
Drdo
Bsnl , etc...

~ You can apply for the IBPS bank po exam to join in Banking sector as a Probationary Officer

~ You can apply for the Civil services exam (IAS , IPS) which will conduct by UPSC of India

~ You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in airforce.
This includes ,
* Technical branch
* Flying branch
* Ground duty branch
3rd April 2015, 08:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate

Electrical Engineering is the core branch of Engineering. It is also called evergreen branch as both public and private sector jobs are available in this stream.

There are so many opportunities available for the B.Tech Electrical engineering graduates in public sector through entrance exams. First you should choose your career goal that is in which field you want to shape up your career.

Here I am giving list of entrance exams which you can give after completion or your degree in Electrical Engineering:

1. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

This entrance exam has become criteria for entering into Public Sector Undertakings like NTOC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, ISRO etc.

Those who crack GATE exam within 1-400 ranks are directly called or shortlisted for recruitments in these PSUs. Further they arrange Group discussion and Personal interview to select candidates depending upon number of vacancies.

2. Indian Engineering services:

One of the best entrance exams for engineers which gives fame and name both. It is conducted by UPSC every year.

3. If you want to join civil services like IAS, IPS, IFS etc, you can appear for the Civil Services exam.

4. For Defense sector jobs, Combined defense Services and Air Force Common Admission test will be the best option.
4th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear you can apply for either technical or any other field with B.E Electrical Student. If you are interested in technical field then you have to write any of the below Examinations.

1.GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering )

2.IES ( Indian Engineering Services )

Or you can also apply to some PSU's which recruits the candidates with individual notification like

1.ISRO

2.BARC

3.DRDO etc.,

But you have to score good rank in GATE or IES otherwise you will not get a Interview card for any post in Particular PSU's. With GATE score card you can apply for lot of PSU's like BSNL,Power Grid Corporation, Transco,Genco, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, SAIL, HAL etc.,
5th April 2015, 12:02 AM
poojasingh151

Ya ofcourse there are so many oppourtunities are available for BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering graduates in public sector.
-Latest recuritment/ vacany details are here:-
BHEL, BEL, Coal india, Railtel,UCI etc.

Education Qualification

1.Candidates should be graudate or pursuing BE/B.Tech regular course from AICTE approved / UCG( University Grants Commission) recognized university or Deemed university.
2.There are also many vacancies which are required to GATE qualified Candidates.

Engineering Stream

Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and many more streams.
Latest Engineering Job list 2015 are :-
C-DAC , Post Name- Senior Engineering , Last Date-6/04/2015.
RITES , Various Post, Last Date-21/04/2015.
10th April 2015, 05:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, you are almost eligible for all government recruitment exams.

Some of the best suitable exams for you :

1. Civil Services examinations.

2. Combined Defense Services.

3. Central Police Force exam.

4. IBPS Bank Clerk and PO exams.

5. RRB entrance exams.

6. SSC CGL exam.

7. Engineering Services exam.

8. NPCIL, AAI entrance exams.

9. Air Force common admission test.

From the above given list, you can select the entrance exam depending upon your career goal and ambition of life.
23rd June 2016, 12:59 PM
chetankonde943

You have completed bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering so you have scope some govt sector job like :-

1) Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
2) Bharat sanchar Nigam Limited.
3) Indian Space Research Organization.
4) hindustan Aeronautics Limited .
5) bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
6) Power grid Corporation of India Limited.
9th November 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my b-tech with computer science stream, and now current time I am working bpo field and I want to go in government sector so kindly guide me further what I do?
And please tell me the list of government sector
3rd May 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How many gate score is required for govt exam and psu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?