6th March 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Geotechnical Engineering under Anna University?

Sir,

I want to study Geotechnical Engineering course in my undergraduation. I wish to study this course under Anna University. So kindly tell me how to get admission in the course in Anna University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  2. Can I get admission in Geotechnical engineering in any IIT after scoring AIR of 7842?
  3. How can I study MS(Geotechnical Engineering) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges for admission?
  4. How can I get admission in IISC, Bangalore to study M.Tech(Geotechnical Engineering) being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. What is Geotechnical Engineering?
  6. Universities offering Master's in Geotechnical Engineering for Civil graduate in India?
  7. Can I get admission in engineering in Anna University after passing CBSE?
  8. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  9. Cut off should I have to get for admission into Aeronautical Engineering in Anna university?
  10. Details about calculating cutoff so as to get engineering counselling admission in Anna University Chennai(PCM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get COEP geotechnical engineering this year? I have scored 3515 AIR
  12. How to get admission in Anna University after scoring 99% in groups?
  13. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  14. when will be the TANCET exam?
  15. Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?
  16. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  18. Multiple choice questions on Geotechnical Engineering?
6th March 2016, 07:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Geotechnical Engineering under Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I want to study Geotechnical Engineering course in my undergraduation. I wish to study this course under Anna University. So kindly tell me how to get admission in the course in Anna University?
Well, you must satisfy the required eligibility criteria to be eligible for B.Tech or B.E in Geotechnical Engineering through Anna University.

- For admission in a B.Tech or B.E in Geotechnical Engineering, the candidate must have passed the Plus Two (10+2) examination or its equivalent qualification in science stream with Biology, Maths and Chemistry from a recognized board.

Its mandatory that you must qualify in the TANCET in order to get admission for B.Tech or B.E in Geotechnical Engineering through Anna University. The duration for this course is 4 years.

Official website - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?