16th January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship which we can get after qualifying GRE exam?

Is there any scholarship which we can get after qualifying GRE exam? How to get the scholarship? What is the process which we need to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  2. Is it necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in Abroad after qualifying GRE? Possibility to get scholarship?
  3. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  4. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  5. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  6. Can I appear for GRE after doing Architecture graduation?
  7. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  8. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  9. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  12. Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?
  13. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D without giving GRE including scholarshpi?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  17. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
29th March 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship which we can get after qualifying GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship which we can get after qualifying GRE exam? How to get the scholarship? What is the process which we need to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of academic scores, letter of recommendations, work experience, GRE and TOEFL/IELTS scores, statement of purpose, publications, projects etc. Scholarships are not decided only based on the GRE score. There are two types of scholarships. One is offered by colleges or universities and another one is offered by private or government organizations/institutions. Candidates have to check the details about the scholarships in the official websites. Candidates with a very good GRE score (320+) are preferred for scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?