14th January 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in Abroad after qualifying GRE? Possibility to get scholarship?

Hello,
My main question is that even if anyone clear GRE, then it is necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs or something for doing MS in Abroad? Is there no way to get into MS with scholarship or something?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  2. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  5. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I bear my own expenses to study in Abroad?
  7. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  8. Is there any chance to study BS in Abroad with scholarship for an ST student?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  10. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  11. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  13. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  14. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  15. How much amount I will get in Scholarship to study MS in Abroad through GRE?
  16. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  17. Is there any scholarship which we can get after qualifying GRE exam? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
16th January 2016, 09:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in Abroad after qualifying GRE? Possibility to get scholarship?

No, there is no need to pay Rs.30 lacs to study MS course in Abroad. The fee expenses for pursuing MS course will be around 10 to 15 lakh rupees and it may vary depending upon the status of the university. To get scholarship for doing MS course in Abroad, you must have good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination and good aggregate in your Graduation course. For getting scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to apply for admission at least before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?