17th January 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Post graduation in Fisheries?

Hi sir,

I am 12th passed and i have got 78 percent marks in my 12th. I have also completed my B.Sc. degree course in fisheries. Now i am planning to do post graduation in same. So i want to know about the scope of post graduation in fisheries?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Fisheries a good field for females? Which post graduation course is best in Fisheries field?
  2. Can I study Post Graduation if completed 1 year Diploma in Industrial Aquaculture and Fisheries?
  3. What is the complete course fees for post graduation in Fisheries?
  4. Which post graduation course is good to study for becoming Inspector of Fisheries?
  5. Which post graduation course is best in Fisheries Technology stream?
  6. List of Government institutes offering B.Sc in Fisheries in Kolkata? Scope and prospects in India and Abroad?
  7. Scope and expected salary for Master of Fisheries Science candidate?
  8. Is Post Graduation in Industrial Fish and Fisheries available to study in India?
  9. Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?
  10. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college?
  11. Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?
  12. Can I apply for fisheries inspector post in MP after completing BSc in Fisheries?
  13. How to become a scientist after completing my PG in Coastal Aqaculture? Last 10 years ASRB question papers of fisheries sciences?
  14. How to apply for IAS after passing graduation in Fisheries? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation?
  16. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  17. What are the different courses available for post graduation? Which course will have more scope for placement?
  18. Is it right to do M.Sc. in Fisheries after B.Sc. course completion? -- [New]
17th January 2016, 09:39 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What is the scope of Post graduation in Fisheries?

Your selection is good and you get various job opportunities in this sector.

Some best colleges which offers post graduation in fisheries are as under:-

Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi – 682 014, Kerala.

Central Institute of Brackish Water Aquaculture,
75, Santhome High Road, R.A Puram, Chennai – 28.

Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training, Kochi, Kerala

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagur – 721 302 W.B

Andhra University, Telibagh, Waltair – 530 003, A.P

Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi – 682 022, Kerala.

Goa University, P.O Santa Cruz, Teleigao Plateau, Goa – 403 002

Mangalore University, University Campus, Mangala Gangothri – 574 199

Berhampur University, Bhanja Bihar, Berhampur – 760 007

Job opportunities:-

Candidate can apply for the post of Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO)/ Fisheries Extension Officer (FEO) and District Fisheries Development Officer.

Candidate can apply in some of central agencies like Maine Product Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Fisheries Survey of India, NIO, FAO, NACA, NABARD, EIA.

You can also get various opportunities in abroad such as USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, China and many more there are demands for fisheries professional in the aquaculture and processing sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?