17th January 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course is good to study for becoming Inspector of Fisheries?

Sir, i request you to please tell me about the best post graduation course to study for becoming Inspector of Fisheries. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Fisheries a good field for females? Which post graduation course is best in Fisheries field?
  2. What is the scope of Post graduation in Fisheries?
  3. Can I apply for fisheries inspector post in MP after completing BSc in Fisheries?
  4. Can I study Post Graduation if completed 1 year Diploma in Industrial Aquaculture and Fisheries?
  5. What is the complete course fees for post graduation in Fisheries?
  6. Is Post Graduation in Industrial Fish and Fisheries available to study in India?
  7. Which post graduation course is best in Fisheries Technology stream? -- [New]
  8. Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?
  9. How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  11. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college?
  12. How to become a scientist after completing my PG in Coastal Aqaculture? Last 10 years ASRB question papers of fisheries sciences?
  13. Is it possible to study fisheries course after studying Maths in 12th?
  14. Is it possible to appear for Income Tax Inspector post after serving in IAF for 20 years and have graduation degree given by defence?
  15. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  16. How to apply for IAS after passing graduation in Fisheries? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  18. How can i become flight dispatcher in any good airlines? I've completed my graduation in B.Sc(IT)
14th February 2016, 07:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course is good to study for becoming Inspector of Fisheries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i request you to please tell me about the best post graduation course to study for becoming Inspector of Fisheries. Please reply me as soon as possible.
Yes, you can study Master of Fisheries Science in order to become a Inspector of Fisheries. The eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Fisheries Bachelor Degree in Science stream or a B.Tech degree holder are eligible to apply. The applicant must studied Zoology or Fisheries science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?