6th February 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed from private college if I have 49% marks in Graduation?

Can I do b.ed if I got 49% marks in graduation what are the qualifications now for to do b.ed? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as am not sure about if am eligible to do B.Ed or not.

7th February 2016, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do b.ed from private college if I have 49% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do b.ed if I got 49% marks in graduation what are the qualifications now for to do b.ed? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as am not sure about if am eligible to do B.Ed or not.
You have got 49% marks in graduation degree so you are not eligible for B.Ed course in Private Institute also.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
7th February 2016, 02:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do b.ed from private college if I have 49% marks in Graduation?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission in the course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's must have minimum 50% aggregate in graduation degree.

So, you are not eligible to pursue course from any rcognised university. Candidates also have to qualify in entrance examination to get admission in some of the university.
7th February 2016, 03:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible for B.Ed course because your percentage is 50%. You can to do B.Ed in private college. There are many more universities who provide the B.Ed with this presentation.
7th February 2016, 04:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course. This is teacher training course and has become compulsory in recent years for candidates who wish to become teacher in government colleges.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the entrance exam.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for this course.

No, you are not eligible for this course as you have only 49% marks in bachelor's degree.
7th February 2016, 07:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sorry it is not possible for you to get B.Ed admission through Private college. Most of the private colleges demand at least 50% of marks at Graduation. Since, you have scored below 50% of marks so it is difficult for you to get admission for B.Ed through regular mode. However, you can get admission through distance or correspondence mode. There is no minimum percentage of marks required for B.Ed through distance or correspondence mode.
7th February 2016, 10:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria:

*Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

*Minimum academic percentage required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

You can not get admission in any college for Bachelor of Education with 49% marks.
7th February 2016, 11:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, the aspirant can study the B.Ed course with 49% marks in graduation in University of Pune. The eligibility to study the B.Ed in Pune University is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree from a recognised, with at least 45% marks. The pdf link is given for your reference http://unipune.ac.in/Syllabi_PDF/rev...edSyllabus.pdf
30th June 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is possible to do b.ed without going to collage.. only going in giving xams. If there is any collage near amritsar to do dat pls suggest me
31st July 2021, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How much marks needed in up be. D entrance test to take admission in up private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?