31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in JNU for doing MA Political science?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do my MA in political after graduation so how can i get admission in JNU ,on which bases i will get admission?what documents are needed for that and is there any reservation for schedule tribe? Can you please provide me the information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
  2. procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  7. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  8. Can a candidate from B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to join PG course in Political Science from JNU?
  9. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  10. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  11. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  12. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  13. Can I give JNU M.A Political Science entrance in Hindi Medium
  14. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  16. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  17. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
28th June 2015, 02:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in JNU for doing MA Political science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do my MA in political after graduation so how can i get admission in JNU ,on which bases i will get admission?what documents are needed for that and is there any reservation for schedule tribe? Can you please provide me the information soon?
You are required to appear and qualify in the written exam conducted by the JNU University in order to get admission. Yes, of course 5% Relaxation is provided to the applicants from reserved category. You must submit the below certificates at the time of admission,

- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Bonafide and Conduct Certificate
- Residential Certificate etc.

Eligibility Criteria for M.A Political Science:

- Bachelor degree is the minimum qualification required to apply for M.A Political Science course. The applicant must possess minimum 50% marks in degree examination and 45% of marks (SC/ ST/ PWD).

- Applicants must clear the admission test organized by JNU University

Please, go through the below attachments in order to get information about prospectus and admission procedure.

Official Website - https://admissions.jnu.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus2015.pdf(14.71 MB, 35 views)
File Type: pdf AdmissionPolicy.pdf(210.7 KB, 25 views)
29th June 2015, 08:32 AM
krroshan.amar

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in JNU for doing MA Political science?

JNU stands for awaharlal Nehru University is a public central University in New Delhi. JNU is considered among the top university of India.

For taking admission in MA for political Science you have to pass the entrance exams being conducted by JNU University usually in the month of May at various centres of India. Last date of submission of forms for admission is march.

Minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission is
Bachelor Degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at lest 50% marks in Social Science and 55% marks for those who have Bachelor degree in science and Technology discipline.
8th August 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam firm fill online or go to university campus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?