10th February 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Com in Kanpur for Arts student?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know if I can get to do B.Com in any college in Kanpur after 12th with Arts? My subjects for 12th are Economics, English, Psychology, Sociology, Home Science and Physical Education.

12th February 2016, 12:06 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com in Kanpur for Arts student?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Com course after completion of your 12th from Arts background provided you fulfill the admission criteria in that particular college. Each and every colleges have their own different eligibility criteria, therefore, you need to fulfill the admission criteria of the prospective college to get admission.
12th February 2016, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com in Kanpur for Arts student?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Com course after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Science or Commerce or Arts stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.Com course. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with Arts stream, you can get admission in B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?