19th August 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in LKG for 5 years old fresher candidate?

Sir,
My child is 5 years old and till now he doesn't join school. I would like to know that he is eligible for getting admission in LKG?

23rd August 2015, 03:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in LKG for 5 years old fresher candidate?

Yes, definitely you can get admission for your child in LKG as he is 5 years old. But, some schools offers admissions in Nursery instead of offering admission in LKG because, he has not studied Nursery. So, I suggest you to join in Nursery and then you can easily get admission for him in LKG in any school.
26th August 2015, 01:50 AM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in LKG for 5 years old fresher candidate?

Ya! of course your child is eligible to get admission directly in lower kidden garden(LKG).
Because the minimum age requirement to get admission in nursery is 3 year and 6 months.
But according to me it would be better to get admission in nursery because some schools prefers admission in nursery instead of LKG.

It will be better for your child also because your child can read the basic stuffs that are not taught in LKG...
So, getting admission in nursery will be the better option for you and your child also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?