16th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the general salary offered for economic post graduation student?

What is the general salary offered for economic post graduation student? Can you please tell me what are the best job which we can apply for the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the suggestions and guide. Awaiting for the information.

Related Questions:
  1. What salary package is offered by LIC for the post of ADO?
  2. Which post graduation is required for becoming Physiotherapist? How much is the salary?
  3. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  5. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  6. Specializations available to study in Post Graduation for B.Com General student?
  7. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  8. How should I prepare for Indian Economic Service exam? I am doing PG in Economics
  9. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  10. Career options in microbiology and the colleges offering this course? What is the scope of microbiology?
  11. What will be the salary offered for an Indian Economic Service Officer?
  12. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  13. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University
  14. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation?
  15. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy?
  16. Am I eligible for Indian Economic Services exam after completion of post graduation course via distance mode? Can someone let me know on the eligibility criteria followed for the IES exam?
  17. Courses offered by TICR after graduation in Zoology? What is the admission process?
  18. What should I take after completing my 2nd PUC to get a high paid job
20th April 2016, 01:05 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the general salary offered for economic post graduation student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the general salary offered for economic post graduation student? Can you please tell me what are the best job which we can apply for the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the suggestions and guide. Awaiting for the information.

The salary will be decided by the organization and job profile you are going to join. So it is very difficult to predict the salary. If you say for a particular post then we can give you the details. It is very difficult to judge salary without any information about the post. Each organization will fix salary for the candidates differently as per the candidate skill. Your salary may be in the range of Rs. 20, 000 to 30,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?