4th November 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?

Sir,
I am studying in 10th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in USA right after my 10th. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to give TOEFL or IELTS after my 10th or not? Which entrance exam I should prepare for going Abroad now?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  3. Can I study in America through entrance exams on 12th basis?
  4. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  5. What course to do in order to go Abroad after class 12 Commerce?
  6. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  7. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  8. Steps to apply in Abroad to study after finishing SSC in India?
  9. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  10. Whether to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in M.Tech at USA after being citizen of USA but completed whole schooling and graduation in B.TEch from India?
  11. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  14. How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?
  15. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  16. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
  17. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  18. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
5th November 2015, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying in 10th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in USA right after my 10th. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to give TOEFL or IELTS after my 10th or not? Which entrance exam I should prepare for going Abroad now?
Yes, you are eligible for TOEFL and IELTS entrance exam.

There is no criteria for TOEFL and IELTS entrance exam.

TOEFL/IELTS exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

Besides two entrance exam, you can apply for GRE exam for higher studies in USA.
5th November 2015, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examInations for pursuing your higher studies in US after completion of your 10th standard. No specific eligibility criteria is required for appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examInations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. Since, you have completed 10th standard, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?