2nd March 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Instrumentation tech in part time while working in Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am Nirmalya Basu, I have completed my graduation in EIE , now i am working in a company but I want to do M.Tech in instrumentation tech. in kolkata as part time . How I can do this? Plz help me. I need to understand the process which I need to follow for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  2. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do part time B.Tech in Annamalai University after passing diploma in CSE and while working as Tech Assistant in B.Tech college?
  4. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  5. How to do part time M.Tech after doing MCA and while working in IIT Kanpur? List of the colleges or universities which give chance to do M.Tech
  6. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  7. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  8. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course?
  9. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  10. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  12. Can I do B.Tech part time from AMIE?
  13. Which institutes are offering part time studies in electrical and instrumentation engineering?
  14. How should I apply for part time M.Tech in instrumentation engineering or electrical engineering?
  15. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
  16. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  17. Can I do part time M.Tech course in EEE after completion of B.Tech in ECE in full time?
  18. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
2nd March 2016, 07:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Instrumentation tech in part time while working in Kolkata?

You can opt for M.Tech in Instrumentation from Open University there is no problem in it. You just have to visit the nearest branch and fill up the application form and get admission in the course by submitting the examination fee.

Below, however I have mentioned the names of some of the Institutes where you can pursue the course from.

> Institute Of Indian Foundrymen
Address: No. 335, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata - 700107
Land Mark: Near Genesis Hospital
Phone: 9874186106

> Sikkim Manipal University
Address: 62, Aurobinda Sarani, Raja Nabakrishna Street, Shobhabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700005
Phone:033 2533 8785

> International School of Business Kolkata
Address: EN Block, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091

> Bengal Institute of Technology
Address: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

> B. P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology
Address: 137, V.I.P. Road, Poddar Vihar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052
Phone: 033 4061 9176
2nd March 2016, 07:50 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Instrumentation tech in part time while working in Kolkata?

You can pursue your M.Tech from Open Universities while still working in Kolkata according the suitability of your time. For that you do not have to do much. You just need to contact the Institutional branch office in Kolkata and get the relevant information from it about the enrollment in the course and all the processes regarding it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?