2nd March 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

List of government company for internship in electrical branch while doing 5th semester?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know the government company which provide internship to electrical engineers in 5th sem .
So,i kindly request you to plz send the list of government company. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  2. List of good companies offering internship training for Electrical engineering candidates?
  3. Which company I can apply for internship in holidays of 5th and 6th semester for ECE student?
  4. How to apply for an Internship in ECIL for Electrical 5th semester student?
  5. How can I get mini projects to do Internship being a CSE 5th semester student?
  6. Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  8. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
  9. How to do internship with an IIT company after completing MCA 5th semester
  10. Procedure to appear for internship or training at BHEL during 5th semester?
  11. List internship options for 5th semester Industrial Production student of MIT Manipal?
  12. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Southern India for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  15. Where to do internship from an Institute or from a company during B.Tech in computer Science 5th Semester?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  17. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies to do internship during MCA 5th semester?
2nd March 2016, 11:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government company for internship in electrical branch while doing 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know the government company which provide internship to electrical engineers in 5th sem .
So,i kindly request you to plz send the list of government company. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Thanks!
List government companies for doing internship in Electrical field:-

NTPC Badarpur Gate, Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2690 2100

BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070

Hindustan Engineering Company, 10/1, Link Road,Near big Bazar, Malleshwaram
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2334 0004

Geo Engineering Company Private Limited, 197/A, Peenya Industrial Area, 12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2837 8190
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?