18th January 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for internship or training at BHEL during 5th semester?

Respected sir/madam,

I am currently in my 5th semester of b.tech electrical and electronics from uptu. I would like to know about the procedure for appearing for summer internship in BHEL.

Kindly, let me know the procedure soon.

Yours sincerely,
mukesh kumar
(b.tech 3rd yr electrical and electronics)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  3. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  5. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in BHEL, Haridwar while doing 5th semester B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  7. How to get into the internship programme in BHEL for ECE graduates?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  9. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  11. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  14. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  16. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  18. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
19th January 2016, 04:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for internship or training at BHEL during 5th semester?

Being a 5th semester candidate you are eligible for the internship in BHEL because BHEL offers summer internship to only third year ad final year candidates. For your kind information i want to tell you that you must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams for being eligible for the internship in BHEL. For getting internship you can apply online as well as offline. For online process you simply have to visit at the official website of the company and has to follow up the screen instructions. In offline mode you have to submit your application in the HR section. If they approve your application then you are allowed to start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?