4th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course?

What & where is the job opportunities for an MSW graduated boy..?what about salery..?what is the best basic course for MSW for a bio_science student in 2 level..?what is its nature of job...? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  2. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  4. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  5. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  6. Required percentage in graduation and post graduation to do MSW? Job opportunities after MSW?
  7. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  8. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  9. What will be the scope of MSW? Job Opportunities in Abroad for this?
  10. Job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization? What are the opportunities? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  12. Is it good to do MSW course for getting a better job in future?
  13. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  15. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization?
  17. Is MSW course a good choice? Can we get decent salaries? How to get a good job after completing that?
  18. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
6th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course?

There are ample job opportunity for MSW(Master in Social work) degree holder in Government as well as Non-Government sector.In government sector opportunities is mainly in the Education field, rural and urban development, women ,child and tribe welfare, community development projects pertaining to health etc.
You also have job opportunities in the industrial and corporate sector.You can join and establish your own NGOs(Non-Government Organizations). You have also an opportunity to do job in various hospitals and correctional Services. Now a days many NGOs and government agencies are working for conservation and environmental protection where you can find a good job.

Job title and Expected salary (per year) for you :
>>Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist-Rs 312,478
>>Program Manager, Non-Profit Organization-Rs 429,767
>>Social Worker-Rs 180,000
>>Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR)-Rs4,500,000
>>Human Resources (HR) Generalist-Rs 122,554 - Rs 411,060
>>Assistant Human Resources (HR) Manager-Rs 501,198
>>Human Resources (HR) Manager-Rs 610,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?