12th March 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment being an Electrical final year student?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of Electrical Engineering final year. I want to know that I am applicable or not for applying Assistant Commandant post of Indian Coast Guard? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  3. Syllabus and model question papers for Indian coast guard assistant commandant technical?
  4. Last year questions and answers of Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard?
  5. Model papers for Assistant Commandant Technical at Indian Coast Guard?
  6. Can final year students apply for Assistant commandment as general Duty men in Coast guard?
  7. Last 5 years solved question papers of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam
  8. Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?
  9. Date of next exam for Assistant Commandant(General Duty) of Indian Coast Guard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for Indian Coast Guard Officer Entry after passing B.Tech with CSE?
  11. Coast Guard recruitment question papers for electrical branch
  12. Can a Non-matric student apply for Yantrik position in Indian Coast Guard?
  13. Model question papers for Indian Coast Guard Examination
  14. Mechanical question papers of Indian Coast Guard?
  15. What is the syllabus of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electrical
  16. Eligibility for Indian coast guard assistant commander after diploma in Production engineering instead of 12th?
  17. How to apply for Coat Guard and Indian Navy?
  18. Can final year students apply for Assistant Commandment exam as General Duty Men in Coast Guard?
15th March 2016, 12:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment being an Electrical final year student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment examination being a final year candidate. The basic educational qualification required basically varies from post to post. i.e., educational qualification varies for the post of Pilots and for the post of General Duty/ General Duty Pilot. As Engineering is considered as a Bachelor Degree you are eligible for this recruitment if you are also meeting this criteria that "You must have Mathematics and Physics" subjects upto 12th Class in 10+2+3 Pattern with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics and Physics for this ICG Recruitment for the post of General Duty Pilot or General Duty.
27th May 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment being an Electrical final year student?

Respected Sir/Ma'am, I have just written my final year B.Sc. examinations and also NCC 'C' certificate's exam.Currently I am waiting for both the results so, am I eligible for filling the form for Assistant Commandant post in ICG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?