14th March 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for AIMCET 2016 entrance exam

I want to apply for Aimcet 2016. I got 48% marks in graduation and i had mathematics as one of subject in 12th class.
So am i eligible for Aimcet exam. Please help..

15th March 2016, 09:36 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for AIMCET 2016 entrance exam

IIT Roorkee used to conduct AIMCET for admission in MCA course offered by IITs and other premier institutes of the country. For appearing in AIMCET, practically there wasn't any percentage requirement in graduation. But, having Mathematics as one of the main subjects in 10+2 was mandatory.
With effective from 2005 AIMCET was discontinued by the authorities, and admission to MCA course was made through JAM, and even today admission to MCA at IITs are done through JAM itself. AIMCET is not conducted anymore.
Apart from JAM, there are various other entrance exams available for admission into MCA course at various institutes like- NIMCET, TANCET, JECA, BITS-MCA Entrance Exam, and many more...........!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?