20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.

Sir,
I have done M.Tech in Biotechnology and I want to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University. Kindly let me know the date of entrance exam, syllabus and eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus. -- [New]
  2. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Admission criteria of ELF University Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam for admission or TOEFL/IELTS score will be taken into account for admission?
  4. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  6. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  9. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  10. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  12. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  13. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and date of Kanpur University PhD(Public Administration) entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  15. Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?
  17. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
6th August 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.

Sir tell me the date or month of entrance exam of animal science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?